Flanged Butterfly Valve
Size range DN350 to DN1200
Working pressure up to PN40 (4000 kPa), depending on valve size.
- Double flanged Butterfly valve, with seat periphery offset from shaft centre line, thus allowing a continuous seal.
- Valves can be supplied with flanges to suit common standards, such as BS 4504, etc.
- Body and disc can be made from S. G. (Ductile) Iron or cast steel, depending on size and pressure rating. All other working parts consist of corrosion resistant materials, to ensure long operating life.
- With stainless steel seat ring in body and resilient O-ring seal held on periphery of disc by an adjustable stainless steel retaining ring. Adjustment is possible in service.
- The disc hinges on high tensile stainless steel stub shafts, located in self lubricating bronze bushes. Shaft seals consist of standard renewable O-rings and Cup seal.
- Valves can seal with rated pressure from either side.
- Ainsworth Butterfly valves are generally maintenance free; seals and bearings are self lubricating. Many parts (such as main seal O-ring, retaining ring, retaining screws, shaft cup seal) can be replaced on site.
- Valves can be supplied with manual ( worm gearbox and handwheel ) or electric operators. These may be mounted on either side of valve. Electro-hydraulic emergency “Auto closing” drive unit is also available, for use in pump delivery lines etc.
Tel: (011) 433-3968
Fax: (011) 433-9107