Resilient Seal Gate Valve, Double Flanged, Waterworks purposes, Non-Rising Spindle, Class 2
- An outstanding resilient seal gate valve manufactured under license to Bopp & Reuther GmbH of Mannheim Waldhof, Western Germany.
- Accurately-moulded and completely rubber-coated spheroidal graphite iron gate ensures drop-tightness from zero to maximum working pressure even under the most adverse working conditions. The gate is designed for minimum distortion of the resilient seal, equal distribution of sealing pressure in all directions with a capacity to accept foreign matter and still seal tight.
- Straight, unobstructed body passage without pocket as well as well as inclined seats and gate guides eliminate deposits in valve body.
- Long and accurate guides fully support gate in all positions.
- Corrosion-resistant spindle seal consisting of standard O-rings in plastic bush and an additional scraper ring to prevent ingress of dirt.
- Back seal permits replacement of spindle seals under pressure.
- Replaceable, corrosion-resistant spindle nut in gate.
- Spindle thrust collar located between anti-friction materials ensures low operating forces.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- Modern shell-moulding process ensures accurate, interchangeable components, smooth surfaces and increased corrosion-resistance.
- Easy maintenance. All components readily replaced by unskilled personnel without special tools and without removing valve body from pipework.
- Electrostatic epoxy powder coating (an outstanding surface protection) available as an optional extra.
Unless otherwise specified:
- Flanges drilled to the nominal pressure class of BS 4504.
- Clockwise Closing.
Information on optional extras and special application available on request.
In the interest of continuous development, we reserve the right to modify materials and designs to equivalent or higher standards without notification.
S.A. Patents 67 / 7772 and 72 / 8571
Tel: (011) 433-3968
Fax: (011) 433-9107