Resilient Seal Slurry Gate Valve, Flanged End, Slurry Purposes, Rising Spindle
- An outstanding resilient seal gate valve manufactured under licence to Bopp & Reuther GmbH of Mannheim Waldhof, West Germany.
- Accurately-moulded and completely rubber-coated spheroidal graphite iron gate ensures drop-tightness from zero to maximum working pressure even under the most adverse working conditions. The gate is designed for minimum distortion of the resilient seal, equal distribution of sealing pressure in all directions with a capacity to accept foreign matter and still seal tight.
- Straight, unobstructed body passage without pocket as well as inclined seats and gate guides eliminate deposits in
- Long and accurate guides fully support gate in all positions.
- Highly resistant to corrosion and abrasion.
- Modern shell-moulding process ensures accurate, interchangeable components, smooth surfaces and increased corrosion-resistance.
- Electrostatic epoxy powder coating (an outstanding surface protection) available as an optional extra.
Unless otherwise specified:
- Clockwise Closing
Information on optional extras and special applications available on request.
In the interest of continuous development, we reserve the right to modify materials and designs to equivalent or higher standards without notification.
SA Patents 67/7772 and 72/8571.
These valves bear the mark of approval of the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS 665:1999) and are manufactured to the Quality Management Manual based on Code of Practice SABS/ISO 9000.
Tel: (011) 433-3968
Fax: (011) 433-9107